Tuesday, September 1, 2009

School Days

Today was my first day of classes. I am both excited an nervous about embarking on this journey. I am going to have a lot of classwork in additon to my regular job, so I really hope I am able to balance it all.
As far as making jewelry, I have decided that I won't pressure myself to keep churning out new stuff, as school and work will have to come first. If a new design idea comes to me, and I feel like I have the time to make it, I will. Otherwise, I will put the ideas in storage for when I am ready to make them. One thing I will make time to do though, is my family holiday gift. It's a new tradition of mine to design a piece of jewelry for the ladies in the family each Christmas. I think it's important to keep that one going.

No comments:

Post a Comment